- Multi-surface preparation
- Interior and exterior suitable
- Excellent hiding and levelling properties
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 4L, 10L
- Available in White base
- Excellent adhesion
- Stain and tannin blocking
- Resists rust straining from nail heads, bolts and other metals
- Can be used under Dulux topcoat (water or oil based)
Product code: 63089139
Dulux 1Step is a multi-surface preparation paint suitable for interior and exterior surfaces. With excellent hiding and levelling properties Dulux 1Step Acrylic Primer, Sealer & Undercoat has is suitable for use under Dulux topcoats.
All surfaces must be thoroughly clean and free of all loose dirt, grease, mould, surface chalk and loose or flaking paint. New timber surfaces should be sanded smooth and dusted down prior to priming. Fill nail holes, imperfections and cracks with a suitable filler, sand and dust off. For set plaster or plasterglass use sealer binder as the prepcoat.
- 16 square metres per L
- Masonry, Timber, Brick, Render, Concrete, Paper faced plasterboard, Zincalume, Galvanised Iron
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Kitchen
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water
Use DULUX 1Step Primer Sealer & Undercoat as a water based primer/sealer/undercoat on all interior and exterior brick, masonry, render, concrete, Hardiflex, paper faced wallboard, sound timber, Zincalume, galvanised iron, suitably primed metal and previously painted surfaces. All Dulux water based and oil based topcoats can be used over this product.
- Gloss Level