- High performance plastic primer
- Ideal for priming plastic furniture, most hard plastic cases, downpipes and toys
- Available in 325g
- Increases the adhesion and durability of the topcoat
- Fast drying
Product code: 31J
Ideal for priming plastic furniture, most hard plastic cases, downpipes and toys. Note: Some plastics like polyethylene do not allow for paint adhesion even with primers. Test the plastic projects in an inconspicuous area first. The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray.
The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray. Shake can for at least three minutes after first rattle and regularly during use. Lower temperatures and high humidity will slow the drying and affect the gloss level. Avoid spraying when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Plastic Furniture, Downpipe
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Aerosol Spray Paint
- Clean Up
- Prevent blocking by turning the can upside down and spraying until clear gas emerges. Also wipe front of nozzle clean. Clean up overspray while it is still wet with mineral turps.