Your shopping list
- Sugar soap concentrate
- Dulux Aquanamel 1L High Gloss Deep Base Enamel
Paint – Very Terracotta
- Paint brush
- Dulux Duramax 340g Gloss Spray Paint – Ito
- Dulux Duramax 340g Satin Spray Paint – Tranquil Retreat
Total time needed: 4.5 hours
Colours displayed should be used as a guide for your colour selection. To ensure best accuracy, test your colour choice at home by ordering Dulux Sample Pots and A4 Colour Swatches.
Time to paint
- Begin the day by washing your front door using sugar soap concentrate as per the instructions on the label. Using sandpaper, sand the surface to a dull finish.
- Wipe the surface clean, then apply one coat of Dulux Aquanamel 1L High Gloss Deep Base Enamel Paint. This will take roughly 2 hours to dry — enough time to sit back and watch the footy guiltfree.
- In the meantime, dust off your pots. Take the Dulux Duramax Spray Paint and apply one coat to each pot. They’ll only take 30 minutes to dry but consider this your work done for the day.
- Lightly sand the door, then apply a second coat of Dulux Aquanamel and leave to dry for 2 hours.
- Apply a second coat of Dulux Duramax Spray Paint to the pots. Finish by showing off your extraordinary handiwork on Instagram using #DuluxChallenge.