Enjoy the subtleties of a fine textured coverage in your outdoor space.
- Get yourself a Medium Nap lambswool Roller or textured roller, a roller tray, quality tape, a brush for cutting-in and a drop sheet.
- As always, mask of any areas that need protecting such as light fittings, adjoining walls and floors.
- A broom is a great way to quickly free stubborn dust and grit from your walls before cleaning with Selleys® Original Sugar Soap.
- Begin by applying one coat of Dulux Exterior Texture Primer to condition the surface and help your topcoat adhering.
- Use a brush to cut into edges of your wall or any section that your roller will find difficult to reach.
TIP: Lightly feather your brushwork into the wall to make blending with your roller easier.
- Apply your Dulux Fine Cover in vertical motions, working from the ground upwards. Remember to continue reloading your roller after each vertical strip. After 4 hours you’ll be ready to apply your second coat.
More how to guides
Give your home the wow factor you deserve with a professional rendered finish. Can be used on brick, cement render, masonry and fibre cement.
Let your imagination run wild when you experiment with different tools to create unique rendered textures. Can be used on brick, cement render, masonry and fibre cement.