- Tapered filaments for better precision and control
- Durable stainless steel ferrule
- Raw timber handle for maximum comfort
- Filament embedded in resin and triple pinned to the handle to reduce movement and filament loss
- Available in 50mm, 63mm, 75mm
- For all paints Convenient and even paint release
Product code: N10DP015
The Dulux Professional Angle Cutter Brush is angled rather than straight across to retain the filament tips or bristle to help cut to a sharper more accurate area.
- Dulux Professional Brush
- Clean Up
- For acrylic paints (water based) wash in Dulux Envirosolutions® Brush Wash or warm soapy water, rinse and spin out excess water. For oil based paints wash in Dulux Envirosolutions® Brush Wash or mineral turpentine then wash in warm soapy water and rinse. Do not soak brush in solvent for extended times. Allow brush to dry. Comb bristles straight and place brush in its packaging. Hang with filaments down. Do not allow paint to dry on brush.