- Superior surface wetting properties and corrosion resistance
- Excellent barrier for immersion or splash zone
- Self priming finish
- Can be applied up to 500 microns DFT in a single coat
Product code: 77552129
Barrier coat for protection against chemical attack and water ingress. Used in the maintenance of: bridges and infrastructure, chemical plants, offshore structures, oil refineries, saltwater immersion, water and waste treatment.
Ensure surface is sound and has been cleaned and prepared according to coating specification. Remove rust by power tool cleaning and spot prime as soon as practical.
- Steel, Galvanised steel, Concrete, Aluminium
- Protective Coatings
- Pile, Column
- Interior or Exterior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Conventional and Airless Spray
- Epoxy coatings may yellow with time. On exterior exposure some chalking may also occur. This will not detract from the protective properties of the coating. Use a weatherable topcoat if required for appearance.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120°C dry heat
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to immersion in fresh and salt water.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good abrasion resistance when fully cured.
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists splash and spillage of most hydrocarbon solvents, refined petroleum products and most common alcohols.
- Acid Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of mild acids.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of strong alkalis.
- Salt Resistance
- Excellent resistance to neutral and alkali salts.
Steel (Maintenance): Abrasive blast AS1627.4 Class 3 Typical System: 1 x Durebild STE GF @ 250 microns + 1 x Durebild STE GF @ 250 microns