- Available in the full range of Dulux Colour Specifier Colours and AS2700 colours
- Superior gloss retention and yellowing resistance
- Excellent high build brush and roller application
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
Product code: 770
Finish coat for protection against weathering and graffiti attack. Generally used as part of a protective coating system in: bridges and infrastructure, bulk handling equipment, chemical plants, coastal structures, factories, mining, offshore structures, oil refineries, power generation plants, public spaces, rail infrastructure, road infrastructure, sugar refineries, tank exteriors, transport.
Round off all rough welds and sharp edges, and remove weld spatter. Degrease by detergent wash according to AS1627.1. For all structural and decorative steel, abrasive blast clean to AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Remove all dust. Apply first coat before surface deterioration occurs.
- Galvanised steel, Concrete, Compressed fibre cement sheet, Aluminium, MDF, Fibreglass
- Window, Balustrade, Handrail, Curtain wall, Column, Awning, Steelwork, Architectural moulding, Pergola
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airless Spray, Conventional Spray
- Excellent gloss and colour retention on exterior exposure.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120°C dry heat.
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to fresh and salt water. Not suitable for immersion.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good when fully cured.
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists splash and spillage of most hydrocarbon solvents, refined petroleum products and most common alcohols.
- Acid Resistance
- Excellent resistance to splash and spillage of most acids.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of most alkalis.
- Salt Resistance
- Unaffected by splash and spillage of neutral and alkaline salt solutions.
Mild steel: Abrasive blast AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Typical system: 1 x Zincanode 402 @ 75 microns + 1 x Duremax GPE @ 125 microns + 1 x Weathermax HBR @100 microns.