- Available in the full range of Dulux Colour Specifier Colours and AS2700 colours
- Excellent gloss retention and yellowing resistance
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Very good abrasion resistance and toughness
- Very good weathering and chemical resistance
Product code: 737
Finish coat for aesthetic appeal and protection. Generally used as part of a protective coating system in: commercial developments, high rise apartments, rail infrastructure, transport.
Round off all rough welds and sharp edges, and remove weld spatter. Degrease by detergent wash according to AS1627.1. For all structural and decorative steel, abrasive blast clean to AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Remove all dust.
- Galvanised steel, Steel (mild), Non ferrous metals, Concrete, Masonry, Compressed fibre cement sheet, MDF, Aluminium, Fibreglass
- Door, Window, Balustrade, Handrail, Curtain wall, Column, Awning, Steelwork
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Airless spray, Conventional Spray, HVLP
- Very good gloss and colour retention on exterior exposure.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120°C dry heat.
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to fresh and salt water. Not suitable for immersion.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Very good when fully cured.
- Solvent Resistance
- Unaffected by splash and spillage of aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, esters, ketones and common alcohols.
- Acid Resistance
- Suitable for splash and spillage of mild acids.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Good resistance to splash and spillage of most common alkalis.
- Salt Resistance
- Excellent resistance to most salt solutions.
Mild steel: Abrasive blast AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Typical system: 1 x Zincanode 402 @ 75 microns + 1 x Ferreko No.3 @ 125 microns + 1 x Luxathane R @ 50 microns.