- Water based
- Interior/exterior only
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 2L, 4L
- Can only be tinted to Metal Shimmer Effect colours; Star Masquerade, Infinite Dusk, Meteorite Shower, Metal Shimmer and Outer Limits
- Available in 5 colours
- Water Wash up
- Perfect for gates, fences, trim and decorative metal features
Product code: 690D0106
Dulux Metal Shimmer Effect is an effect paint applied by brush or roller to create a subtle shimmering, textural finish.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES
Dulux Metal Shimmer Effect may be applied over an existing paint finish providing the surface is free of dirt, grease and dust. Scrape and sand down any loose, peeling or flaking paint. Surfaces previously painted with gloss or semi gloss paints should be sanded back to a dull finish.
Good Condition: Dust, then clean with Selleys Sugar Soap. Cracks or holes repaired with filler: Spot prime repairs with Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Glossy Surfaces: Lightly sand to a dull finish.
Plasterboard, Brick, Cement: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Bare Timber: Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer Sealer Undercoat. Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass: Apply 1 coat of Dulux Sealer Binder. Metal Surfaces: Thoroughly degrease and apply Dulux All Metal Primer.
- 12 square metres per L
- Plasterboard, Brick, Cement, Bare Timber, Set Plaster, Fibrous Plaster, Plasterglass
- Wall, Furniture
- Design Effects Collection
- Room Space
- Living room, Bedroom, Study
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush
- Recommended for interior or exterior use
- Water Resistance
- Avoid exposure to steam and condensation for 48 hours
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not suitable for high wear situations
Perfect for gates, fences, trim and decorative metal features.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with water