- Resists the growth of most mould species
- Ideal for use under Intergrain Timber Finishes
Product code: 55294816
- EXTERIOR TIMBER: Clean timber with Intergrain Reviva® Timber Cleaner closely following label instructions. Ensure surface is rinsed clean and allowed to thoroughly dry.
- INTERIOR TIMBER. Clean timber with warm soapy water. Ensure surface is rinsed clean and allowed to thoroughly dry.
- 5 m2/L
- All exterior timber
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Brush, Spray, Applicator
- How to Apply
- Apply one generous coat by brush, applicator or spray or roller. Several applications may be necessary to ensure full saturation on absorbent end grains or joinery.
- Allow four hours before painting or staining the area with a water based coating, and 24 hours before painting or staining the area with an oil based coating.
- Do not allow the treated surface to become wet prior to painting or staining as this will decrease the effectiveness of TSS Mould Preventer.
- Do not apply to hot surfaces or those in direct sunlight, as doing so will result in difficult application, poor penetration and performance.
- Do not apply in temperatures above 35°C or below 10°C or if rain or dew is expected before the top coat is applied.
- Clean Up