- Bright metallic sparkle
- Isocyanate free
- Anti graffiti coating
- Good weathering
Product code: 44681814
Bright metallic finish coat for aesthetic appeal and protection . Typically used on: awnings, facade panels, lift doors and frames, joinery, retail complexes and reception areas.
Follow the surface preparation guidelines from the data sheet for the primer selected.
- Steel, Aluminium, Zinc coated steel, Fibreglass, MDF
- Joinery, Facade, Column, Lift door and frame, Architectural feature
- Interior or Exterior
- Interior, Exterior
- New or Repaint
- New, Repaint
- Application Method
- Conventional and Airless Spray
- Good gloss and colour retention on exterior exposure.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 100°C dry heat.
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to fresh and salt water. Not suitable for immersion.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Good abrasion resistance when fully cured.
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists splash and spillage of most organic solvents.
- Acid Resistance
- Unsuitable for acid conditions
- Alkaline Resistance
- Fair resistance to splash and spillage of most common alkalis.
- Salt Resistance
- Unaffected by splash and spillage of neutral and alkaline salt solutions.
Mild steel: Abrasive blast AS1627.4 Class 2.5. Typical system: 1 x Zincanode 402 @ 75 microns + 1 x Duremax GPE @ 200 microns + 1 x Acrathane IF Sparkling Aluminium @ 60 microns + 1 x Acrathane IF Clearcoat @ 60 microns (optional).