- Oil based
- Hard wearing
- High gloss finish
- Superior flow & levelling
- Available in White, Deep, Ultra Deep, Extra Bright, Blue, Black, Brunswick Green, Indian Red, Mission Brown, True Red, Bold Yellow and Orange bases
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 4L, 10L
- Tough traditional finish
- Ideal for heavy traffic areas
- Highly washable
Product code: 381
Dulux Super Enamel High Gloss is a high quality, hard wearing oil based interior gloss enamel for use on walls, doors, architraves and timber trim.
Remove grease, oil, etc. by washing with a commercial paint cleaner. Thoroughly rinse and allow to dry. Acid and alkali contamination should be removed by thorough rinsing with clean water. Efflorescence or mould on plaster, masonry or timber surfaces must be treated. Rust, millscale, oxide deposits, loose or flaking paint or other foreign material on metal surfaces should be removed in accordance with the requirements of the chosen system. Use primer, sealer or undercoat where required.
- 15 square metres per L
- Timber, Steel/Wrought Iron, Non ferrous metals, MDF, Concrete, Masonry, Set plaster
- Doors, Windows & Trim
- Door, Trim, Architrave, Wall, Fretwork, Gutter, Window, Handrail, Column, Awning, Steelwork, Skirting, Cornice
- Super Enamel
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Bathroom, Laundry, Kitchen, Apartment Building, Residential Property, Office
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 425g/L Untinted
- Good weather resistance, may show tendency to chalk after several years.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120C. Premature yellowing and embrittlement will occur if film subjected to continuous heat.
- Water Resistance
- Resists rain and condensation for prolonged periods.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists alcohols and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Film is liable to attack from other strong solvents.
- Salt Resistance
- Resists salt spray.
Use Dulux Super Enamel High Gloss as a high quality hard wearing full gloss finish coat for suitably prepared interior and exterior timber, masonry and metal substrates