- Oil based
- Hard wearing
- Semi gloss finish
- Superior flow and levelling
- Available in Vivid White, Deep, Ultra Deep, Extra Bright and Black bases
- Available in 500ml, 1L, 4L, 10L
- Provides a tough traditional finish
- Ideal for heavy traffic areas
- Aesthetic appeal of gloss level suitable for all interior surfaces
- Highly washable
Product code: 378
Dulux Super Enamel Semi Gloss is a high quality, hard wearing oil based interior semi gloss enamel for use on walls, doors, architraves and timber trim.
Remove grease, oil, etc. by washing with a commercial paint cleaner. Thoroughly rinse and allow to dry. Acid and alkali contamination should be removed by thorough rinsing with clean water. Efflorescence or mould on plaster, masonry or timber surfaces must be treated. Rust, millscale, oxide deposits, loose or flaking paint or other foreign material on metal surfaces should be removed in accordance with the requirements of the chosen system, then apply primer, sealer or undercoat as required.
- 15 square metres per L
- Timber, Steel (Galv), Steel (mild), Zinc coated sheet steel (Zincalume), Non ferrous metals, MDF, Concrete, Masonry, Set plaster
- Doors, Windows & Trim
- Door, Trim, Architrave, Wall, Window, Handrail, Column, Steelwork, Skirting, Cornice
- Super Enamel
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Bathroom, Laundry, Kitchen
- Interior or Exterior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
- Gloss Level
- VOC Level
- < 430g/L untinted
- Not recommended for exterior use.
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120C. Premature yellow and embrittlement will occur if film subject to 120C continuously.
- Water Resistance
- Excellent resistance to condensation and water splash
- Abrasion Resistance
- Solvent Resistance
- Resists alcohol, mineral turpentine and similar solvents.
- Acid Resistance
- Alkaline Resistance
- Salt Resistance
- Very good resistance to splash and spillage of non-caustic salt solution
Use Dulux Super Enamel Semi Gloss as a high quality semi gloss enamel finish on correctly primed or undercoated interior timber, masonry, plaster and metal surfaces. Its hard wearing properties suit it to areas subject to heavy traffic in commercial and industrial buildings.