- Binds chalky surfaces
- Helps protect finishes from alkali attack
- Interior & exterior use
- Available in 1L, 4L, 10L
- Available in White base
- Seals porous surfaces and binds unpainted powdery surfaces such as bare plaster
- Suitable for use under Dulux topcoats
Product code: 32D50040
DULUX PRECISION Sealer Binder is a pigmented oil based paint prepcoat which seals porous surfaces and binds unpainted powdery surfaces such as bare plaster, providing a sound foundation on which to apply subsequent coats.
Previously Painted Surfaces: Scrape off loose and flaking paint. Remove dirt, grease, kalsomine and chalky paint by washing down with sugar soap in warm water. Fill nail holes, cracks, etc. with a suitable filler, sand smooth and dust down. New Interior & Exterior Masonry: Allow new masonry and plaster surfaces to dry for at least one month after erection. Fill imperfections with a suitable filler, sand smooth and dust down.
- 12 square metres per L
- Masonry, Bare & hard set plaster (interior)
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Cladding
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Roller, Brush.
- VOC Level
- < 395g/L untinted
- Heat Resistance
- Up to 120C. Premature yellowing & embrittlement will occur if film subjected to continuous heat.
- Abrasion Resistance
- Not available.
- Solvent Resistance
- Film is liable to attack from other strong solvents.
- Alkaline Resistance
- Not suitable for alkali surfaces.
Dulux PRECISION Sealer Binder may be used on interior and exterior surfaces to seal porous surfaces such as bare / hard set plaster.
- Clean Up
- Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine.