- Shellac based primer
- Blocks grease, smoke, tannin, graffiti & water stains
- Seals odours
- Interior & spot exterior use
- Available in 350g spray, 1L, 4L
- Stops stains from migrating through the topcoat
- Exceptionally fast drying, touch dry 15min, recoat 45min
- Suitable for use under Dulux topcoats
Product code: 30SX383A
Use on interior & spot exterior surfaces including paper-faced plasterboard, timber, MDF, chipboard, plywood, aged enamel, brick, render, masonry, concrete, cement sheet, previously painted surfaces and suitably primed steel. Blocks water & oil based stains such as food & beverage, grease, smoke, nicotine, water stains, mould stains, graffiti, crayon, stains caused by fire damage, rust, lipstick, markers, tannin bleed, sap streaks and knots.
STAINED SURFACE Remove as much of the stain as possible by cleaning with Selleys® Sugar Soap, sanding, scraping, etc. PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES Scrape off loose and flaking paint. Wash with Selleys® Sugar Soap, to remove grease and grime. Fill nail holes and cracks with a suitable filler, then sand smooth. BARE TIMBER INCLUDING WEATHERBOARDS & HARDBOARDS Sand bare timber to a clean surface and dust down. Fill nail holes and cracks with suitable filler, then sand smooth and dust off. CHALKY SURFACES Sand back to a strongly bound surface and dust off. HIGH GLOSS OR HARD, AGED ENAMEL SURFACES Sand to a dull finish. PLASTERBOARD, MASONRY, MDF, RENDER, CONCRETE, CEMENT SHEET, SUITABLY PRIMED STEEL, GALVANISED IRON & ZINCALUME® Fill holes and other imperfections with a suitable filler, sand and dust off. Allow cement render and concrete to cure for a minimum of 28 days before applying Dulux
- Approx. 12m2/L depending upon the porosity of the surface.
- Paper faced plasterboard, Timber, MDF, Chipboard, Plywood, Aged Enamel, Render, Brick, Masonry, Concrete
- Wall, Ceiling
- Room Space
- Bedroom, Living room, Hallway, Dining room, Laundry, Cladding, Kitchen
- Interior or Exterior
- Exterior, Interior
- Application Method
- Roller, brush, spray.
- Clean Up
- Clean brushes and equipment with Methylated Spirits.