The Entrance SLC
The club was founded in 1922, the second club to commence operation on the Central Coast.
In the early years the club was manned by lifeguards from Sydney, particularly Bondi, who would be employed by Erina Shire Council for the summer to protect the lives of the many tourists who would make their way to Tuggerah and catch a ferry to cross the lake and stay at a guesthouse in the local area.
In 1936 the clubhouse was built and it is still the main building used today for the purpose of Surf Life Saving. When the building was first erected it was more in the design of a pavilion for the general public to use. As the club grew, more space within the building was taken over by members.
Today the club is still active in the local community, we have a focus on the club as a family club, offering all aspects of Surf Life Saving and social activities for membes and guests. Recently our local council spent half a million dollars reclaiming the sand on the beach, now there is no better aspect from a clubhouse on the east coast of Australia, with the club virtually 15 metres directly above the ocean.
What we used
Dulux Weathershield will provide complete protection from wind, rain, sun, snow, hail, temperature and humidity.
Find Out More