DULUX Luxafloor® ECO2 - PC296
Dulux® Luxafloor® ECO2™ is a two-pack, waterborne epoxy floor coating for interior use.
Luxafloor® ECO2™ is designed for medium foot and wheel traffic conditions where solvent odour may be a concern. The total VOC level of Luxafloor® ECO2™ is less than 10 g/l and has virtually no odour, making it suitable for projects where a hardwearing two-pack floor coating is required in projects constructed within strict ESD guidelines and/or with stringent indoor air quality requirements. The fast dry characteristics of Luxafloor® ECO2™ allows up to three coats to be applied in a single day, and ready for light traffic in a day or two.
- Very low VOC and odour (<10 g/l when mixed)
- Easy to apply by brush, roller, conventional or airless spray
- Wash up in water
- Very fast dry
- Smooth, eggshell to semi-gloss finish with optional Luxafloor® Aggregate for added slip resistance where desired
- Available in a standard range of factory packaged colours and tinted pastel colours and Clear
- Can be used on projects with stringent ESD guidelines, such as Greenstar™
- Short cure time allows multiple coats in a day to achieve a trafficable floor sooner
- Low odour formula ideal for hospitals, aged care facilities and schools
- Suitable for facilities with very short down-time available for maintenance
- Ease of use ensures a more aesthetically pleasing finish
- Tough and chemical resistant
|Weatherability||Some chalking and yellowing may occur on exterior exposure if not topcoated with a suitable UV resistant coating|
|Heat Resistance||Up to 120°C dry heat.|
|Water Resistance||Excellent resistance to fresh and salt water. Not suitable for immersion.|
|Abrasion Resistance||Excellent abrasion resistance when fully cured. CS-17 wheels 120 mg/1000 cycles (Taber Abrasion @ 1000g load/wheel)|
|Solvent Resistance||Resists splash and spillage of aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents and most common alcohols.|
|Acid Resistance||Suitable for splash and spillage of dilute acids.|
|Alkaline Resistance||Excellent resistance to splash and spillage of most alkalis.|
|Salt Resistance||Excellent resistance to neutral and alkaline salt solutions.|
Roller, Brush, Airspray, Conventional Spray
Degrease if necessary. Diamond grind or shot blast the floor to remove laitance and create a sound, profiled substrate. Areas inaccessible to diamond grinder or shot blast equipment shall be ground to a matching profile with power tools. Remove all dust and debris. Fill or patch holes and make flush with surrounding concrete. Ensure moisture content is below 10%.
Luxafloor® ECO2™ is suitable for all projects designed along sustainability guidelines, as well maintenance work where low odour is required, such as hospitals, schools, aged care facilities, food processing, manufacturing and storage facilities. The lighter colours are particularly suitable for car parks and back-of-house areas to improve visibility, aesthetics, cleanliness and safety.
Factory packaged colours and pastel base
Use and typical specification
Concrete: Detergent wash if necessary to remove oily deposits. Diamond grind to remove surface imperfections and laitance and provide a good key for the coating system. Typical system: 2 x Luxafloor® ECO2™ @ 65 microns per coat.