DULUX Professional Polyurethane Matt
APAS 0114, AS3730, Part 25.
DULUX Professional Polyurethane Matt is a quick dry solvent based clear for use on interior timber. Seals bare timber to give a smooth Matt finish.
- Clear colourless Matt finish
- Quick drying
- Hard, tough finish
- One pack
- Highlights the natural timber look, in an attractive subtle matt finish.
- Faster drying than varnishes, saves time between coats.
- Tougher & longer wearing than varnish, can be used on timber & cork.
- Ready to use. No mixing of different components, no limited pot-life.
|VOC Properties||< 475g/L untinted|
Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
Surfaces must be clean, dry and completely free from wax, floor polishes, etc. Surfaces previously painted with clear must be thoroughly sanded in direction of the grain to remove all traces of gloss. Fill all nail holes and cracks and sandpaper smooth in the direction of the grain, dust off with a soft clean cloth. For a superfine finish, fill open grained timber with a suitable filler. Stain bare timber surfaces if required with an interior stain. For best results, seal timber grain with one coat of DULUX PROFESSIONAL Prepcoat Sanding Sealer before finishing coats.
Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine.
Use and typical specification
DULUX PROFESSIONAL Polyurethane Quick Dry Matt is an attractive, mar resistant, flat finish on furniture, doors, skirtings, handrails, timber panelling and cork tiles. It is not recommended for floors.