DULUX Professional Total Prep
DULUX Professional Total Prep is a high quality all-in-one acrylic primer/sealer/undercoat. Suitable for use on almost all interior and exterior surfaces.
- Water based
- Seals, primes and undercoats
- Very high opacity
- Excellent adhesion
- Recoatable with all systems
- Same day recoat. Easy Cleanup
- Saves time, only need to use one product.
- Creates a smooth surface, of even porosity, on which to apply topcoats.
- Sticks well to substrates, to aid binding of topcoats.
- Topcoat with water based or oil based paints.
|VOC Properties||< 60g/L untinted|
Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
All surfaces must be thoroughly clean and free of all loose dirt, grease, mould, surface chalk and loose or flaking paint. New timber surfaces should be sanded smooth and dusted down prior to priming. Fill nail holes, imperfections and cracks with a suitable filler, sand and dust off.
Clean all equipment with water.
4L, 10L, 15L
Use and typical specification
Use DULUX PROFESSIONAL Total Prep as a water based primer/sealer/undercoat on all interior and exterior brick, masonry, render, concrete, Hardiflex, paper faced wallboard, sound timber, Zincalume, galvanised iron, suitably primed metal and previously painted surfaces. All Dulux Professional water based and oil based topcoats can be used over this product.