DULUX Professional Quick Dry Undercoat
AS3730, Part 14.
DULUX Professional Quick Dry Undercoat is a general purpose solvent based undercoat for interior applications. It is fast drying to enable same day topcoating. Its sanding and filling properties are excellent, giving a superfine finish for all topcoats.
- Quick drying - dries in 2 hours.
- Excellent flow and filling properties.
- Easy sanding.
- Saves time, can be topcoated the same day.
- Fills timber grain to give topcoats a smooth, even finish.
- Less time and effort to sand off to give a smooth surface.
|VOC Properties||< 495g/L untinted|
Roller, Brush, Airless spray, Con-Spray
All surfaces must be thoroughly clean and free of all loose dirt, powder, grease, mould, mildew, and wax. Scrape off any loose or flaking paint. Fill nail holes, imperfections and cracks with a suitable filler, sand and dust off.
Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine.
Use and typical specification
Use DULUX PROFESSIONAL Quick Dry Undercoat as a rapid dry interior undercoat over bare timber, suitably sealed masonry, hardboard, etc. and primed metal.