DULUX PROFESSIONAL High Gloss Enamel
APAS 0015/1, AS3730, Part 6 & 11.
Interior/Exterior High Gloss Oil Based Enamel
- Hard, tough finish
- Very high gloss. Excellent Flow & Levelling
- High Film Build & Opacity
- Highly durable on doors & trim.
- Ideal for mirror finishing & flood coating.
- Needs only one coat on prepared surfaces - saves application time
- Suitable for use on Interior and Exterior substrates.
|Gloss level Indicator||85|
|VOC Properties||< 425g/L untinted|
Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
Remove grease, oil, etc. by washing with a commercial paint cleaner. Thoroughly rinse and allow to dry. Acid and alkali contamination should be removed by thorough rinsing with clean water. Efflorescence or mould on plaster, masonry or timber surfaces must be treated. Rust, millscale, oxide deposits, loose or flaking paint or other foreign material on metal surfaces should be removed in accordance with the requirements of the chosen system, then apply primer, sealer or undercoat as required.
White, Deep, Ultra Deep
Use and typical specification
DULUX PROFESSIONAL Full Gloss Enamel is a hard wearing full gloss finish for suitably prepared interior and exterior timber, masonry and metal surfaces. Ideal for mirror finishing and flood coating.