DULUX Professional Acrylic Primer undercoat
DULUX Professional Acrylic Primer is a high quality, acrylic primer suitable for use on interior and exterior timber. Prevents tannin staining of light coloured topcoats.
- Water based
- Tannin binding properties
- Recoatable with all systems
- Excellent sanding
- Same day recoat. Easy Cleanup.
- Can be use on interior and exterior timber.
- Prevents staining of light coloured topcoats.
- Topcoat with water based or oil based paints.
- Gives a smooth even surface ready for topcoating.
|VOC Properties||< 50g/L untinted|
Roller, Brush, Airspray, Con-Spray
All surfaces must be thoroughly clean and free of all loose dirt, powder, grease, mould, mildew, and wax. Scrape off any loose or flaking paint. Remove any grey weathered timber by sanding back to a fresh surface, then dust down. Fill nail holes, imperfections and cracks with a suitable filler, sand and dust off.
Clean all equipment with water.
Use and typical specification
Use DULUX Professional Acrylic Primer to prime new interior and exterior timber. It has excellent tannin binding properties to prevent staining from tannin rich timbers, particularly useful when light coloured topcoats are being used.