DULUX 1 Step Oil Based Primer, Sealer & Undercoat
A rapid drying all-in-one oil based interior/exterior prep coat with excellent hiding power
- Three-in-one primer, sealer & undercoat
- Quick dry formula
- Excellent filling and sandability
- Superior tannin blocking
- Can be used on a wide range of interior and exterior surfaces.
- Quick and easy application with good hiding power.
- Fast drying- touch dry in 30 minutes and re-coatable in 1 hour - for even greater convenience
- One product primes, seals and undercoats.
- Can be used under any topcoat (water or oil based)
Roller, Brush, Con-Spray.
Coverage - 12 square metres per L
All surfaces must be thoroughly dry, clean and free of all loose dirt, surface chalk, grease, mould, mildew and wax, loose or flaking paint. For weathered timber, sand back to fresh timber and dust off. For interior timber, lightly sand and dust off. Apply 1 coat of Dulux 1 Step Oil Based Primer, Sealer & Undercoat. Can be used on most interior and exterior masonry surfaces but other prepcoats such as Dulux 1 Step Acrylic Primer, Sealer & Undercoat may be preferred. New interior set plaster: Use DULUX Sealer Binder.
Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine.
DULUX 1 Step Oil Based Primer, Sealer & Undercoat is a rapid drying interior/exterior prep coat with excellent hiding, filling and sanding properties and good hold-out for enamel topcoats.
500ml, 1L, 4L, 10L
Material Safety Data Sheet
Paint exterior doors and windows first thing in the day, then prop them open to dry. They should be ready to safely close by nightfall.