DULUX Weathershield Low Sheen Acrylic
An acrylic self priming paint for exterior use. Its unique MaxiFlex™ Stretch Technology gives a tough flexible finish, for long life protection all Australian weather conditions. Dulux guarantees that this product will not blister, flake or peel for as long as you are living in your house.
- Self Priming on most surfaces
- Water based
- 100% acrylic paint with MaxiFlex technology
- The Dulux Promise. Guaranteed for as long as you are living in your house.
- Tannin resistant
- Please note: Chromamax bases are not self priming
- Apply direct to most bare surfaces
- 2 hour recoat and easy clean up
- Excellent durability - expands & contracts with climate changes
- Long lasting
- No primer required to prevent staining on bare timber
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray
Roller, Brush, Spray.
Coverage - 16 square metres per L
All surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and free of all dirt, dust, grease, loose or flaking paint. Efflorescence or mould on masonry or concrete surfaces must be treated. Occasionally an apparently sound old paint will lose adhesion when recoated, particularly if the new paint is darker in colour. To avoid this, check the adhesion of the old paint by cutting an 'X' through a clean area of the film with a sharp blade, press cellulose tape firmly across the cut and rip if off. If the old paint comes off with the tape it should be removed before repainting.
Clean all equipment with water
DULUX WEATHERSHIELD® Low Sheen Acrylic is a 100% acrylic self priming paint for exterior use. Its unique MaxiFlex Stretch Technology gives a tough flexible finish, for long life protection from the extremes of weather. Dulux guarantees that this product will not blister, flake or peel for as long as you live in your house.
1L, 2L, 4L, 10L, 15L
A full range of colours from an extensive range of white and coloured bases.
Material Safety Data Sheet - pdf
Prepare walls with Selley’s® Sugar Soap before you paint to remove dirt and grease from your surface. Give it a quick scrub, rinse, let it dry, then go for it.