HOW TO ENTER
- ENTRY PROCESS
- JUDGING CRITERIA
- JUDGING PROCESS
- PREPARING YOUR PROJECT BOARD
Entry into the Dulux Colour Awards is a two stage process
Stage One - ENTRIES EXTENDED TO 22 FEBRUARY 2016
Complete the online Entry Form, includng project description and digital images of the project by 22 February 2016.
Finalists will be announced on 16 March 2016 and will be required to submit an A2 project board. Details on the board requirements are below. Project boards will from part of the final round judging and will feature at the awards night on 28th April 2016
PREPARING YOUR PROJECT BOARD - FINALIST ONLY
A key reference for final round judging will be the project board, showing the colours and finishes used on the project.
- A2 landscape (420 x 594mm)
- Lightweight artboard or corflute
- Title of project and the colour name/reference
- Swatches of the Dulux paint colours used in proportion to their usage
- A photograph of the project
- Small swatches of materials such as carpets and drapes to show the project's total colour scheme, optional
- Avoid using large samples of tile or stone.
- Your individual or company name should not appear on the front of the board, however, it may appear on the back of the board
DOWNLOAD BOARD EXAMPLES
Sample colour board
1. Log in using your Online Shop registration account
2. Not yet registered?
All Stage One entrants must submit
• Completed entry form
• Project description
• Digital images of the project
All Stage Two entrants must complete a Project Board
• Colour selection - this does not necessarily mean the boldest, brightest colours.
• Two elements of colour use will be assessed
Stage 1: Submissions will initially be judged by a panel of colour experts, short listing for stage 2
Stage 2: All finalists will be judged by an external panel of Design Professionals.
Winners will be announced at an Awards ceremony on April 28th 2016, held in Melbourne.
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions.
- See more at: /colourawards/how-to-enter