Trade Territory Manager
The successful candidate will be required to service, manage and
develop the customer base in a defined territory, ensuring
excellence in customer satisfaction and profitable growth of Dulux
sales. They will be dealing directly with Trade Paint customers at
all levels; Trade Painters, architects, builders and possibly the
larger building companies.
The following skills would be highly regarded:
- 1 - 3 years experience in trade environment, interfacing with
- Practical knowledge of Business concepts
- Paint/Coatings/Building/Texture industry experience
- Several years in associated industries
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify with
- Knowledge of the local market profiles, its competitors and its
- Strong knowledge of various building systems, understanding of
associated texture application.
- PC literacy, MS Excel preferred.
To save time, use Dulux Once® inside or out. That way, you only need one coat and you don’t need to wait in between coats for the paint to dry.