Retail Territory Manager
The successful candidate will be required to service, manage and
develop the customer base in a defined territory, ensuring
excellence in customer satisfaction and profitable growth of Dulux
sales. They will be dealing directly with Retail customers at
various levels; Independent Hardware Stores and larger retail
outlets. They will also be involved with the successful
implementation of Marketing and Sales strategies.
The following skills would be highly regarded:
- 1 - 3 years experience in a retail environment, interfacing
with external customers
- Practical knowledge of Retailer/ Business concepts
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify with
customers commercial drivers
- PC literacy, MS Excel preferred.
Prepare walls with Selley’s® Sugar Soap before you paint to remove dirt and grease from your surface. Give it a quick scrub, rinse, let it dry, then go for it.