A high performance, water based Decking oil that delivers exceptional durability.
- Water based
- Tintable in a range of contempory colours
- Low odour
- Achieves an R12 slip resistance rating when used with Intergrain UltraGrip.
- Complies with Green Building Council Requirments (<20g/L VOC's)
- Highly durable and weather resistent - lasts at least twice as long as traditional decking oils
- Made in Australia, for Australian conditions
- Fast drying and easy clean up
- Will not crack, peel or blister
- No sanding required
- Can be used for green star projects
|Gloss level Indicator||20|
|VOC Properties||< 30g/L|
|Weatherability||Formulated for exterior use.|
|Heat Resistance||Up to 70C. Higher temperature will cause film to soften|
|Water Resistance||Good water resistance.|
|Abrasion Resistance||Moderate abrasion resistance.|
Brush, Applicator or Spray
1. NEW BARE TIMBER DOORS, WINDOWS, EAVES. Sand timber to a uniform, smooth surface. Ensure the timber is dry and free from all dirt, dust, wax and oils. Clean oily timbers, such as Brushbox, Spotted Gum, Cypress or Tallowwood with methylated spirits and allow to dry. Note: Do not use steel wool on timber to be coated with UltraDeck as severe staining will occur. Then proceed to Step 4.
ALL OTHER NEW BARE EXTERIOR TIMBER. Allow timber to weather for approximately four to six weeks until leaching of the tannins and oils has ceased OR to coat new bare timber immediately, treat timber with Intergrain PowerPrep™ closely following label instructions. PowerPrep will draw out tannins and oils quickly and remove them from the timber surface. Then proceed to Step 2. IMPORTANT: You must always use Intergrain Reviva® after PowerPrep.
PREVIOUSLY PAINTED OR VARNISHED TIMBER. All paints and coatings that seal the surface must be thoroughly removed back to bare timber. To remove coating in good condition, a combination of Intergrain Liquid 8™ Timber Stripper and power washing, or sanding is recommended. To remove coatings in poor condition, a combination of Intergrain PowerPrep and power washing is recommended. Then proceed to Step 2.
STAINED OR OILED TIMBER. Coatings that do not seal the surface commence at Step 2.
WEATHERED,REY OR MOULDY TIMBER. Proceed to Step 2 OR for best results and for severely weathered or mouldy timber, sand timber back to a fresh surface, remove sanding dust, then proceed to Step 2.
ALL COMPOSITES & BAMBOO SUBSTRATES. Follow Step 2 and Step 3 as below. Check for adhesion by applying UltraDeck to a test area, approximately 250mm x 250mm. Allow to dry for twelve hours then firmly press a strip of sticky tape over the coated section and rip off quickly. If the coating is removed do not proceed as the surface is not suitable. If coating is intact proceed to Step 4.
2. Clean all timber with Intergrain Reviva Timber Cleaner according to label instructions. Remove excess pooled water and ensure surface is clean. Allow timber to dry thoroughly OR if desired coat new bare timber whilst still damp. Note: Three coats of UltraDeck will be required if coating new bare damp timber.
3. Test if the surface is ready for coating by sprinkling water on the timber. If the water is absorbed into the timber it is ready for coating. If the water beads or sits on the surface repeat the application of Reviva.
4. In humid, tropical or mould susceptible areas timber should be coated with a mould preventative treatment such as Intergrain TSS™ Mould Preventer as per the label instructions. TSS Mould Preventer should be left for a minimum of four hours before applying UltraDeck.
5. Fill nail holes and surface defects with an exterior wood putty such as Intergrain Woodblend™ Wood Filler as per the label instructions after applying the first coat.
Use on all exterior timber including decking, window frames, garage doors, garden furniture, walkways, fences and railings. For slip resistant finish add Intergrain UltraGrip slip resistance additive into each coat of UltraDeck.
10L, 4L, 1L
Low Sheen, available in Natural, Jarrah or Merbau
Use and typical specification
Intergrain UltraDeck is a high performance, naturally pigmented water based oil for timber decking, window frames, fences and garden furniture. Formulated with unique Hydroguard technology, UltraDeck delivers a highly durable finish that will enhance the look of your timber and provide longer lasting protection. UltraDeck significantly outperforms conventional decking oils in durability and resistance to UV and water damage. With mould and fungus resistant properties UltraDeck enhances the characteristics of the timber grain and weathers naturally, without risk of cracking, blistering and peeling. UltraDeck has extremely low odour, easy water wash up and is fast drying, allowing two coats to be applied in one day.