DULUX AcraTex Acrasilane IBTES
DULUX AcraTex 964 AcraSilane IBTES in a non film-forming, deep penetrating surface treatment that chemically bonds within the masonry pore structure to create a permanent hydrophibic layer on and below the surface of bare concrete and other mineral based porous surfaces.
Typically used in structural grade installations where as a concrete pretreatment under AntiCarbonation Coating systems providing ultimate and last line defense against the ingress of water soluble chloride ions which other wise may accelerate re-bar corrosion.
- Repels water, Chlorides
- Invisible film
- Penetrates deeply into dense concrete
- Treatment becomes part of the concrete
and cannot peel
- Minimises dampness in porous surfaces & protects against moisture
- No change in the appearance of masonry
- Apply direct to bare masonry.
- In beds itself as part of the structure
Relative to Project Substrate and Specified Finish - refer to Project Specific Duspec Specification and AcraTex Substrate Guide
Material Safety Data Sheet - pdf
There are approximately 1,200 jellybeans in a can of Dulux Jelly Beans.